Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week. My vacation has been incredible! I have to admit, I really did miss my work, but it was nice to get a break to reset, focus on my goals, and relax for a while. I have a ton of really exciting things coming in the next few week, so stay tuned.
Until then, it’s time for another awards post! I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the incredible Jirah Merizz. Her lifestyle blog is light and so much fun. She tells the story of her life, and you need to check out her cats because they’re adorable. I wrote down in my blogging journal that I was nominated for a second one too, but I could figure it out. If it was you, I’m sososo sorry I didn’t mention you!
The rules are simple — thank the person that nominated you, share seven facts about yourself, and nominate 15 others. I would love for you to write a fun fact about yourself in the comments, so I can get to know you a little better too!
- I will always order regular coffee over any seasonal drink.
- I have so many books that there’s pretty much an obstacle course to get around stacks in my room.
- When I was little, I hated my red hair, but I love it now.
- As much as I love online blogging and writing, my first passion is magazines.
- I’m currently binge-watching Riverdale on Netflix.
- I wish I would’ve went to law school.
- I’ve been obsessed with the drink La Croix lately
- I’m in the middle of writing of book of essays.
- Summer is my least favorite season.
- The thrift shop is my happy place.
- I’m extremely good at reading people.
- Earrings have been my accessory of choice lately.
- I have a serious coffee mug addiction.
- I rather talk on the phone than text.
Noha of Cat Flick And Matte Lips, Najida of The Average Gurl, Hannah of Amethyst Rose Beauty, Anni of Glücksgeist, Pearl of The Pearly Life, Siyana of Siyana Online, Bea of BeaFree, Kerri of Carolina Book Belle, Shelby of True Bliss, Bethany of Polished Culture, Jasmin of UghMango, Trina of Trending With Trina, Alifya of Alifya Lifestyle, Kris of Dreaming of Pink, and Femme: Rewritten.
I hope you guys enjoyed my facts! It can be hard to come up with good ones, but I really dug deep this time. Please leave a fun fact about you in the comment section!