Forgive me, guys. As time is flying by, I’m a bit behind on all these awards. I am so grateful that so many of you thought of me while you were writing them! Give me some time, and I promise I’ll get to them all. Until then. I’ll have to lump a few together, which is what I’m going to do today.
I was nominated by my fellow redhead blogger Ella May Garret, who just hit 1,000 followers! [You go girl!] I was also nominated by A No One’s Diary and CassixMakeup, who are both incredible. You guys asked so many great questions! But to save us all some time, I’m going to pick five from each of you. Because I can pretty much guarantee that no one wants to know that much about me haha.
The rule go a little something like this — thank the people who nominated you, state 11 facts about yourself, and answer their 11 [or in my case, five] questions. Now let’s get to the fun part!
- My cat Fred is currently sitting on my keyboard.
- I’m drinking my third cup of coffee of the day.
- Sometimes I base my outfits around which Spice Girl I was to be for the day.
- I get really offended when people talk badly about the Olsen Twins. They’re my girls, even though they don’t know me haha.
- Almost my entire closet is thrifted.
- I’m super close to hitting 800 followers!
- Teen Mom OG and Southern Charm are my guilty tv pleasures.
- I’m currently on the hunt for some thrifted watches.
- I always add things to my virtual shopping cart, but never buy them.
- I probably have more blogging friends than real friends, and I’m okay with that.
- I could drink La Croix all day long.
What was the last photo you took on your phone?
A screen shot of a which Power Ranger are you quiz I took haha. I was Pink Ranger, if any of you care.
What time is it as you’re writing this?
Best blogging advice?
Be passionate about what you do. Don’t think you have to write about something just because everyone else is. If it doesn’t feel right, don’t publish it.
How would you describe your style in three words?
Simple, neutral, and comfy.
Favorite Social media?
Instagram for sure!
Tell us a secret!
Not very saucy, but I wish I could re-do my college years.
Describe Your Fisrt Kiss.
I was in sixth grade. My “boyfriend” and I were in the tall grass at a baseball field in our hometown. He kissed me then we both ran in opposite directs haha. We’re still friends today.
What’s Your Dream TRavel?
I want to go to Paris and be surrounded by love and good food.
What’s the worst habit you have?
Biting my nails. If they’re not painted, they look so gross.
What trends do you hate?
Hate is a strong word, but I’ll be happy when crop tops are gone.
What’s your favorite store to shop at?
Goodwill! I love finding treasures, if you couldn’t already tell.
What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
I love that I am passionate about my career. I take writing very seriously and always want to improve. No matter whether it’s my job at Bustle, blogging, or just writing in my journal.
What’s your ideal everyday outfit?
T-shirt, high-waisted shorts, and a baseball cap. That’s actually what I’m wearing right now haha.
Name two foods you refuse to eat.
Red sauce of any kind and mayonnaise. Yes, that means that I don’t like pizza.
What year were you born?
Here are my questions for you…
- What are you listening to while writing this?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- If you were a plant, which one would you be?
- Lipstick or mascara?
- What percentage is your phone battery at?
- Who’s the last person that you said “I love you” to?
- Give a shout out to one of your favorite bloggers.
- What’s the last thing you bought?
- How old are you in days?
- What makes you the happiest?
The first 11 people to comment on this post! Or, as always, leave your answers to your favorite question in the comment section. I’d love to read the answers in real time!