I still can’t get over the fact that over 500 of you are here supporting me. SO CRAZY! So why not keep the celebration going? You guys are awesome and asked so many questions that I had to split them into two posts. While the first part was all about fashion, thrifting, and blogging, this one is for fun. It’s all of the random questions, and I have to say that I’m really excited to answer them.
I’m a firm believe that there’s no better way to get to know someone than by figuring out all of their random quirks. Hopefully, these questions keep your entertained and you can get to know me better. I won’t blab for much longer, but I do want to say that I love every single one of you, thanks for all of the support, and let’s keep having fun!
1. Describe a memory that makes you smile.
Last year, when the ice was just starting to thaw, my boyfriend Chad and I went to the park. We were walking on the ice and just exploring. Might not sound like much, but we were having such a good time together.
2. When you were little, what did you want to be?
I’ve always wanted to be a writer, so I’m living my dreams!
3. Which celebrity would you go to lunch with and why?
I’m going o cheat a little and say The Olsen Twins. I love their style and would love to talk to them about it. Heck, maybe I could even get them to go thrifting with me haha.
4. Who was your first crush?
I was obsessed with the Backstreet Boys when I was little, so probably one of them.
5. If you could adopt an exotic pet which would it be and what would you name it?
This is so specific that I feel like my answer will be a letdown haha. But I would probably have a squid named Stanley.
6.What was the first blog you followed?
Oh gosh, I don’t even know. Is there a way to check?
7. Favorite ice cream?
Black raspberry chocolate chip for the win!
8. Sweet or savory pancakes?
I’m actually allergic to pancakes, since I’m GF. But I would probably say savory.
9. Hot or pastel pink?
Pastel! If you couldn’t already tell by my blog haha.
10. Would you consider doing youtube videos?
I think it would be so much fun! But not for a while. When I do something, I want to commit 100%, and I’m still working on tweaking the blog.
11. What’s your favorite tv show? Book?
Gilmore Girls is my go-to show. My favorite book is We Were Liars by E.Lockhart.
12. Blueberry cheescake or red velvet cake?
Again, we’d have to make it gluten free, but I’d pick red velvet!
13. Take care of a tiger or wolf?
Wolves! They seem more cuddly, if you can say that haha.
14. Favorite food to eat your entire life?
It’s a toss up between shrimp and potatoes.
15. Hop everywhere or walk backwards?
So funny! I think I would probably pick walk backwards. It seems less exhausting haha.
16. Sum up the internet in one word.
17. Have you ever had any nicknames?
My name is really short, so no normal ones. My mom used to call me bean though!
18. Name three words to describe yourself.
Sarcastic, thrifty, and beautiful.
19. What one of the top things on your bucket list?
I would really love to go sailboat racing one day. Random, I know haha.
Thanks so much for reading! If somehow I missed one of your questions or there’s something else you want to know, leave a question in the comments!