Another Friday, another blog award! I’m so excited to have been nominated for two more awards by some incredible bloggers. Coincidentally, these are two that I haven’t done before. So, instead of bombarding you with tone of award posts, I decided to combine them together.
I love doing these posts, because it gives you a peak into my life a little more. Of course, you already know what I wear and what beauty products I use, but there’s so much more to me! So I’ll quit the blabbing and get into it!
I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the wonderful Lexy of Original Lexy. Her blog is a mix of personal post, beauty, and even books. There’s something for everyone, so you should definitely check it out!
For the One Lovely Blog Award I am to thank the nominee, name seven facts about me, and pass this onto others. Here we go!
- I am 100% happier when it rains. I’d take it over the sunshine any day.
- I will go out of my way to find a good cup of coffee at any time of the day. I’m practically a Gilmore Girl.
- I have a cat named Fred and he follows me around the house all. day. long!
- I’ve been dating my boyfriend for almost eight years now.
- I had an unhealthy obsession with coffee mugs. I have so many that sometimes they spill out of the cabinets when I open it.
- You probably could already guess this, but I spend at least three days a week at thrift stores. Always on the hunt for a good find!
- I’m 24 years old, but sometimes I genuinely forget. So the answer depends on the day you ask me.
Now let’s get into the Dawn Dagger Challenge! I was nominated by the amazing Random Thoughts By Haya. My apologies for not doing it sooner! The time got away from me, but she picked some great questions so I’m excited to jump in, answer the questions, and leave some for my nominees!
What’s your current favorite song?
Favorite international cuisine?
I’m obsessed with Chinese food, but it’s hard to find things I can have now that I’m gluten free.
What Would you do with a million dollars?
Pay off my student loans! Then probably buy my own condo somewhere, help mom and dad with bills, and donate, donate, donate!
What was your favorite subject at school?
I love english, which makes sense considering I’m a writer. But I also loved history.
If you had to live in another country, which would you pick?
Without a doubt the UK. I visited one time and didn’t want to leave!
Are you fluent in another language?
I used to speak French really well. I’d actually start rambling in the language when I got worked up, but sadly I lost the skill.
If you could travel back in time, which era would you go to?
1920s!!! I love that women just start to become really free. It must’ve been an incredible time to be a woman. Plus the fashion was incredible.
P.F. Changs! They actually have Chinese food that I can eat hehe.
What is the one makeup item you can’t live without?
Ah, just one?! I’d probably pick mascara. I’ve really been liking Tarte’s Lifted at the moment.
Favorite Youtubers or bloggers?
I’m obsessed with Zoella and Alfie Days. I also really like Jaclyn Hill and Lily Pebbles.
- If you could be any tv character, who would it be?
- What color clothing are you drawn to the most?
- What’s the craziest out you’ve ever worn?
- Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
- Coffee or tea?
- Have you ever dyed your hair before?
- What’s your go-to accessory?
- Favorite flower?
- What’s is your favorite memory?
- Lipstick or gloss?
I hope this helped get to know me a little more! I’d love to do a Q & A sometime soon, so feel free to leave me questions in the comments!