I talk about a lot of beauty and fashion items on this blog, but I love when I get the chance to connect with you guys. I’ve been nominated for another blogger award, which is the perfect way for me to open up to you guys a little more. Not to mention that these are so much fun to do.
This is my second and third blogger award. I’ll link the Liebster Blogger Award, if you want to check that out. The first nomination came from the lovely Azra of Simple Serenity and the second came from the beauty behind helloitsjo. I can’t thank them enough for the recognition. Both of their blogs are absolutely gorgeous, and I so wish we could sit down and grab coffee together,
Here are the rules of the Sunshine Awards. I have to give a shout out to the nominator, answer eleven questions, and nominate eleven people to do the same. For the Versatile Blogger Award, I have to give seven fun facts about me and then nominate 15 others. I’ve decided to combine the two in the post. But, before I nominate, let’s start with the fun part!
- I am only five foot tall.
- My boyfriend is trying out for the NFL and is a foot and a half taller than me.
- I read about one book a week.
- I’ve been told I eat really weird foods. My favorites are artichokes, olives, and pickles.
- I’m a fashion & beauty writer for Bustle.
- I collect pins! Let me know if you want to see a post on how I wear them.
- I love going to auctions. [Post on that to come!]
What are your favorite blog posts to write?
My all-time favorite posts are my thrift hauls. I love going through clothing and jewelry to find treasures that people got rid of.
What do you love most about blogging?
I love interacting with everyone. Writing has always been a passion of mine, but I love being able to answer comments from people and see how people like my topics. It’s like one big virtual family!
Are your family and friends aware that you have a blog?
Yes, they are! My brother actually takes most of my blog pictures for me. I share my posts on social media, so it’s no secret to friends, either!
What are your favorite posts to read on other blogs?
I love seeing “what’s in my bag” posts. I absolutely hate carrying purses, so mine are always very small. I love seeing how others pack their full of their favorite things!
Three favorite things at the moment?
My top favorite of the moment is La Croix Water, I am so obsessed, it’s scary. I’m also really loving a Jenna Kutcher branding class that I’m taking right now and my Vitruvi Essential Oil Diffuser.
What is your favorite thing to do when you’re bored?
I really love to pass time by going to the thrift stores. There’s always something different, and it gets my creative gears flowing.
What is your favorite meal of the day?
Without a doubt, I love lunch the best. Big salads, veggie stir fry, and tun & avocado guac are some of my favorites.
What is your favorite breakfast?
I’m really not a breakfast fan. Lately, I’ve been having grapefruit and some granola. I do love having my morning coffee though.
What is your favorite drink?
I answered this in my favorite question, but I’ve really been loving La Croix! The grapefruit flavor is my favorite.
One skincare item that you wil always repurchase?
Oh, this one is a hard one! I’m going to go with my rose water spray from Herbivore Botanicals. It instantly refreshes my face and is a total life saver when I’m breaking out.
What is your favorite book?
My all-time favorite book is We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. It is so beautifully written that I started reading it again as soon as I finished.
If you got this far, thanks for reading! This was so fun. Thanks again to the ladies for the nominations. Here are the questions that I came up with for my nominees.
1. What was the last show you binge-watched on netflix?
2. Who is your favorite person to watch on youtube?
3. What’s the last beauty item you purchased?
4. if you had a theme song to your life, what would it be?
5. What’s your signature perfume scent?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. What clothing store do you shop at the most?
8. if you were a beauty item, which one would you be?
9. What’s your favorite family hand-me-down fashion item?
10. Where was the last place you travelled?
11. If you could only wear one outfit forever, which one would it be?
Now… drumroll please… here are the nominees! Feel free to do both or just one or the other.
Thanks so much for reading! xx.